|1|| View Of A Burning City (Reprise) |
Bass – YoungDrums – Cobra Guitar – A.P.Slide Guitar – Crisci
|2|| Strings |
Bass – YoungDrums – Cobra Guitar – A.P., CrisciOrgan, Lyrics By, Vocals – Crisci
|3|| A Place In Line |
Bass – YoungDrums – Cobra Guitar – A.P., CrisciLyrics By, Vocals – Crisci
|4|| Shaking Hands |
Guitar – A.P.Organ, Lyrics By, Vocals – Crisci
|5|| Rooms And Gardens |
Bass – YoungDrums – Cobra Guitar, Lyrics By – A.P., CrisciVocals – Crisci
|6|| Ring Out The Warning Bell |
Bass – Ed RoseGuitar, Drum Programming – CrisciPiano – A.P.
|7|| Sunset Drama King |
Bass – YoungDrums – Cobra Guitar – A.P., CrisciPiano – A.P.Synthesizer [Synth Strings] – Ed Rose
|8|| The Last In A Line |
Guitar, Effects [Loops], Organ – Crisci
|9|| Decline |
Bass – YoungDrums – Cobra Guitar – A.P., CrisciLyrics By, Vocals – A.P.
|10|| The Argument |
Bass – YoungDrums – Cobra Guitar – A.P., Crisci
|11|| Reaction |
Bass – YoungDrums, Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Cobra Guitar, Lyrics By – A.P., CrisciVocals – Crisci
|12|| Confession |
Drum Programming [Drum Machine] – Ed RoseGuitar, Effects [Loops] – A.P., CrisciPiano – Crisci
- Co-producer – Ed Rose, The Appleseed Cast
- Engineer – Ed Rose
- Layout, Design – Christopher Crisci, John Szuch
- Mastered By – Mark Schwarz
- Music By – The Appleseed Cast
- Other [Additional Production Services] – Passersby
- Other [In Studio Entertainment] – Cat, The, Hula, Mame
- Performer – Aaron Pillar, Christopher Crisci, Josh 'Cobra' Baruth, Marc Young
NotesRecorded analog in October, November and December of the year 2000 onto 24-track 2-inch platinum studio master audio tape.
Recorded in Eudora, Kansas, USA.
Low Level Owl was recorded in October, November and December of 2000 at Red House Recording in Eudora Kansas.
Engineered, recorded and co-produced over a total of three weeks divided in to three sessions.
Mastered at Uberstudio in Chicago, Illinois.
All songs © 2002 i wish i was but oh well.
© 2002 Deep Elm Records Inc.
Made in the United States of America.
It is recommended and preferred that you listen to these recordings with dynamic monitor, gimbal suspension headphones. High-quality, low-noise, high-output, stereophonic audio components will provide the optimal desired effect. If dizziness or faintness occurs, discontinue use. In extreme cases or if confusion persists, consult your local physician. Do not dial emergency telephone numbers. Neither The Appleseed Cast nor Deep Elm Records accepts any liability for damage--physical, emotional or psychological--caused to anyone as a result of direct or indirect exposure to these recordings. Enjoy.
- Barcode: 6 01137 03972 9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DER397 03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LL27
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2D1S
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DEEP ELM RECORDS / 18447
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LT74
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI VL04
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 11/25/01 DER 397 06 DISCTRONICS MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L794
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2D4I
Related to The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl: Volume II
Cobra / TOK - Hot This Time / Gi Gi Winer download
Black Cobra - Black Cobra download
Cobra Camaro - No Class download
The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl: Volumes I + II download
Skydrop - Cobra EP download
Hollow Point / Mad Cobra - Sitting By The Window RMX / Buss Me Gun RMX download
Hasse Walli & Steve Webb - Sweet Nina download
Clammbon - Re-Clammbon 2 download
IAMX - Volatile Times download
Cobra Copter - Erika download